Associate, Strategic Finance & IR
어떤 일을 하나요?
- Collaborate across the organization by building strong cross-functional and cross-regional relationships and develop a deep understanding of Riid’s business model, including but not limited to unit economics, product/market strategies, R&D roadmap, competitive landscaping, and internal processes
- Support executive and board decision making by extracting operational recommendations from sophisticated financial analysis and serve as a Finance manager to implement for strategy-led projects, ranging from reviewing project briefs to modeling research findings and allocating budgets
- Support monthly and quarterly board updates including the preparation of board presentations, maintenance of corporate short-term and long-term financial model
- Develop a deep understanding of measurable KPIs, track them, and support the collection and analysis of them, and work with business functions to develop, implement, and manage best-in-class financial incentive structures
- Perform ad-hoc projects to support strategic and financial initiatives
- This is an individual contributor role reporting to the CFO by providing financial and strategic thought leadership supported by rigorous analysis, with a focus on business planning, corporate strategy, and capital allocation
이런 분을 찾습니다!
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving by utilizing financial modeling and analysis with attention detail, including advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced cross-cultural, and often changing environment
- An enthusiastic self-starter, able to work independently and set deadlines for projects, and able to work on multiple workstreams at once
- Excellent communication skills and ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to senior management
- Fluency in English & Korean
경력 및 학력
- 2+ years of experience in a combination of investment banking, PE/VC, management consulting, or experience at a high-growth tech company in Strategic Finance, FP&A, or relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree